• All cakes are made of vanilla sponge with jam and buttercream unless otherwise selected.
• We do not currently make gluten or dairy free cakes.
• Vanilla sponge and chocolate sponge cakes are made with vegetable fats and contain dairy products and are prepared in a kitchen that may contain nuts, wheat, egg, gluten, Soya - our cakes are not suitable to allergy sufferers.
• Traditional Fruit Wedding Cake does contain nuts.
• All cakes are strictly prepared and handled in accordance with Food Standard Agency Regulations.
CAKE STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS / SHELF LIFE
• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat surface and kept in the box until required. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
• Never put cakes in the fridge or freeze them.
• Sponge and Chocolate cake will keep for 5-7 days after delivery if storage instructions are followed.
NON-EDIBLE CAKE DECORATIONS / TOYS
• Once your purchase is completed and payment received, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all toys must be removed and kept out of the reach of children which are not suitable for age 3 or age 8 and under and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure children are supervised around any toy not suitable for age 3 or age 8 and under – specified in product descriptions on Lily Blossom Cake Creations website for cakes which include toys.
• All non-edible cake decorations – it is the customer’s responsibility to remove them from the cake before consumption and keep them out of reach of children, i.e. toys, ribbons, jewels, fairies, objects and figure models which may contain food grade cocktail sticks or wooden supports, dowels etc.
ORDERS - We accept cake orders which are to be delivered within the Merseyside only.
• Place your order as early as you can. We require at least 7 working days notice on all cakes ordered. Occasionally we may not have the resources to meet demand, if this occurs you will be refunded the exact price paid within 30 days of your order depending on whether you have paid by Paypal or Card.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment. For bespoke cakes it is not possible to create exact specifications when modelling food, just a graphical representation.
• If an inscription colour or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
BOOKING - In order to reserve your cake on your event date you can either pay in full or pay a 50% non-refundable deposit. Without payment or a deposit, unfortunately, we will be unable to reserve your date and priority will be given to the paying customer.” If you order your cake 14 days (or less) before your requested delivery date - full payment would be required to secure your order.
YOUR DEPOSIT - reserves a date for us to create your cake, if you cancel your order for any reason, the non-refundable deposit gives us some reimbursement for the loss of all the potential orders that are turned down for the date you reserved with us and the time spent planning and preparing your order. We limit the number of orders we take for each date/weekend which gives us more time to spend creating your special cake.
BALANCE PAYMENTS - are due 2 weeks prior to your event date. If payment is not made by the due date unfortunately, the cake reservation will be cancelled.”
CANCELLATION - Our Sales Policy states that all deposits are non-refundable and no balance refunds are given if cancellation occurs within 30 days of the order's due date, this is due to our full schedule and our attention to detail, we spend many hours planning and preparing before even beginning to create a cake.”
• We deliver our cakes within the Merseyside area which is free. Monday to Friday up to 8pm. (AM/PM/EVE).
• We do not accept orders for delivery outside the Merseyside area. Refer to our Merseyside Area Map for specific boundaries.
• If your order is to be delivered outside the Merseyside area you will be refunded the exact price paid within 3 days of your order as we do not accept orders to be delivered outside the Merseyside area. Paypal / Worldpay refund processing may take from 7 days to 30 days depending on your payment method and bank.
• All cakes are delivered boxed and require an adult’s signature to confirm acceptance and receipt of the cake.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the following:-
• A complete and correct delivery address and postcode.
• The correct phone number for contact.
• Ensure there is an adult to accept the cake delivery at the delivery address on the agreed date and time-slot.
• Lily Blossom Cake Creations cannot accept responsibility for late or missed deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
• We cannot be held liable for any damage that is rendered to the cake purchased from us once it has been delivered and accepted and signed for by an adult. Once the cake(s) has been delivered we will not accept any liability for any damage sustained to the cake for any failure to follow the storage instructions provided.
• Delivering within Merseyside can be unpredictable due to congestion. All cakes will be delivered on your chosen delivery date up to 8pm in the evening (Monday to Friday) We do not offer specified time deliveries (Only AM/PM/EVE). If you require your cake before a specified time you must choose a delivery date for the day before. Our cakes keep perfectly fresh for one week!
EDIBLE IMAGES - PHOTO CAKES
• We only accept jpg images (Maximum file size is 8.79 MB, file types are jpg,jpeg)
• Payment must be made in advance and we accept Visa Debit / Credit Cards / Paypal for orders placed online - we use Worldpay SSL Secure.
REFUND / CANCELLATION / COMPLAINTS
• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 14 working days prior to delivery. This is due to the fact that time would have already been spent designing / making cakes and will need to be paid for.
• Corrections or inscription mistakes can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem on acceptance of your cake.
• Complaints are very rare and we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible. Photographic evidence may be requested prior to you using the cake.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake ordered. Further compensation is not available.
• Your statutory rights are not affected.
• Lily Blossom Cake Creations does not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
• How we collect information
When you send us a message through our contact form, when you purchase a product from our store as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
• Why we collect personal information
To be able to provide and operate our services. To be able to contact you, receive your payment and deliver our products to you. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
• How we store, use, share and disclose site visitor's personal information
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
• Customer privacy is of high importance to us and will not be intentionally compromised in any way. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will not be liable if the site is unavailable for any period or for any length of time.
• We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service or products we provide on this Site without notice.
• You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing Trojans, viruses, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from you using this site.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
• Where this Site contains links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Lily Blossom Cake Creations has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
COMPLETED CAKE PHOTOGRAPHS
• I agree that my completed cake may be photographed and displayed on the Lily Blossom Cake Creations website.